Need for Speed Shift has arrived, heralds the changes of directions for the racing series. Before, it has been found successful in the street racing, NFSS goes for the track racing. Also, this offers four cars and two races to try-out. Do not think that as this game looks like a serious racing it is not a NFS game anymore.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 3) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) / Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core™2 Duo 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: XP: 1 GB RAM; Vista/Windows 7: 1.5 GB RAM
- Hard Drive Space: 6 GB free
- Graphic: 256 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Online Multiplayer – 512 Kbps or faster; 2-12 Players
- Optional: USB Steering Wheel / Dual Analogue Gamepad
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “NFS Shift” >> “GameSetup” folder, double click on “EASetup” and install it.
- When they want serial key type this: 9G8Q-FR8J-6X8D-26X5-KRLD
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “CRACK” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “shift” icon to play the game. Done!
Download full Apunka Games from ApunkaGamesList.com.